History

A few highlights of the History of Good Shepherd:

  • founded in 1947
  • used old Cave Creek Museum Bldg for 18 years
  • current sanctuary built in 1968
  • bells date to 1351-originated in Spain
  • Goldmine started in the 50’s
  • Good Shepherd has grown into a community involved and outreach focused parish with 23 local and international programs

 

cavecreekmuseum

 

           Old Cave Creek Museum Building circa 1950

 

Click here for an electronic copy of our history booklet.

© 2017 Good Shepherd of the Hills Episcopal Church - Cave Creek Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community